Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.bryneandpartners.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone or e-mail. This includes information you provide when you submit the ‘Contact Us’ form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and brief details relating to your enquiry. We will only use this information to respond to your enquiry
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you when we are working with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We do not sell personal information collected through this site or use your personal information for any other purposes than those stated above.
Cookies may be used by us to provide you with customised information from our website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our web site.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If the Firm or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Firm, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
• Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Please bear this in mind when submitting the ‘Contact Us’ enquiry form and the level of detail you include in the enquiry box. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Personal data and your rights
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner organisations, or affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
If, at any time, you want to verify, update or amend your personal data or preferences please write to us at The Data Protection Manager, Byrne and Partners LLP, 1 Plough Place, London, EC4A 1DE. Verification, updating or amendment of personal data will take place within 30 days of your request.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.We will verify your identity and will respond to your request within 30 days.